At Pimpama State School our canteen operates everyday excluding the first and last week of each term. The process for ordering is as follows:
- Go to the FlexiSchools online ordering website and sign in. (Initial registration and account set-up is quick and easy).
- Select student and lunch break to order for.
- Create order by selecting menu items and proceeding to 'Check Order' page.
FlexiSchools is a new online ordering system utilised at Pimpama State School to provide convenient and efficient ordering for canteen and uniform shop orders. Payments can be made via credit card, PayPal or direct deposit.
Parents/students are to fill out a lunch order bag with the child’s name, class and details as to which break the food is required for i.e. first or second break.
Orders are to be dropped into the canteen by 8.55 am each day.
Food will be delivered to your child’s class room in their designated basket.
Please note: Ice blocks can only be ordered for second break. This procedure is in place so students have enough time to eat it.
Our canteen is run by wonderful volunteers and each term we have a roster. If you can spare any time to help it would be greatly appreciated. Contact the office or email email@example.com.
- Green – healthy choices.
- Amber – occasional foods.
- Red – foods high in colours, fats and sugars.
For more information about these guidelines view the Smart Choices tool kit.